Sunday, June 23, 2013

New Old Voices

Back in the yester year, Eli, Dano, and especially Ethon had great fun tag teaming the pretentious.  It was such fun that Eli has asked Dano to take up the feathered nib again and contribute to Rabett Run on Ecology.  Just remember, compared to the web of life, climate is simple.

I remember the first time I read something by Dano. I asked myself, "Where in the world did this guy come from? Venus?" Dano may be from Venus, but, as the author of "Men are from mars, Women are from Venus" knows, the Venusian tactics seem to work well against the Martians.- Anon

2 comments:

Hank Roberts said...

Bravo!

Brian said...

Great to have Dano on board! For years I've been quoting a comment he left somewhere, that "our economy depends on the ecosystem as it currently exists providing [benefits]". It's a pretty basic premise that we're adapted to what we currently have, but it seems to elude people who think making cold places warmer sounds just peachy.